Welcome To Resident Online
Welcome To Resident-Online Episode Seven 6 Class
Welcome To Resident-Online Episode Seven 6 Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident-Online Gaming Network Episode Seven 6 Class

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To all player of Resident Ran Online

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[GM]ylevol

To all player of Resident Ran Online Empty
PostSubject: To all player of Resident Ran Online   To all player of Resident Ran Online EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:02 am

Sa lahat ng players and staff ng Resident Ran Online d2 nyu na makikita lahat ng news and updates about sa server.
Halimbawa mag maintenance ang server makikita nyu d2 kung kailan mag uup lahat po ng (event,cw,golden eroom) d2 nyu na din makikita kaya make it sure na updated kayu sa forum thank you.

Enjoy the game and make peace with the other player also the (ADMINISTRATOR and GAMEMASTER)

Back to top Go down
~sisa~

PostSubject: :D   To all player of Resident Ran Online EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 1:41 pm

ano pong eroom ngayon?? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[GM]ylevol

PostSubject: Re: To all player of Resident Ran Online   To all player of Resident Ran Online EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 2:23 pm

golden eroom (mp)
Back to top Go down
lex19xDX

PostSubject: Re: To all player of Resident Ran Online   To all player of Resident Ran Online EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 4:35 pm

GM's.. i have this inquiry about my unclaimed REWARD for the last cw... i've taken the lead guild in TH.. but before i claim the REWARD biglang nagbrownout sa area namin.. is it possible to claim it tomorrow? because your not even replying on my shouts ingame.. your taking me for granted... is this how you treat your players.. i have nothing againts you GM's but please naman pag gusto namin kayong makausap mapa ingame o hindi please magreply naman kayo.. im playing fair and this is how you treat me... i've read your minor guidelines at walang sinabi about sa unclaimed rewards... please po reply ASAP....
Back to top Go down
[GM]ylevol

PostSubject: Re: To all player of Resident Ran Online   To all player of Resident Ran Online EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 8:41 am

ok pm me your IGN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To all player of Resident Ran Online   To all player of Resident Ran Online Empty

Back to top Go down

To all player of Resident Ran Online
Page 1 of 1